Custom Care Plans:
A licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), with special training in sleep disorders, evaluates every new prescribed PAP. Clinical assessments identify the patient’s needs and drive the care planning process.
Our development of a Care Plan takes into consideration:
- Patient’s ability to participate in self-managed care,
- Caregiver support,
- Most appropriate equipment to meet patient’s needs,
- Long-term patient management.
Epworth Sleep Scale is used to evaluate the patient:
- Before therapy for baseline measurement,
- At the prescribed PAP Rx,
- 30, 60, 90 and 365 days on Therapy.
Compliance programs for the transportation industries, corporations, and managed care:
- Continuous, real-time compliance monitoring nationwide
- Custom utilization, outcomes, and management reporting
Mask Desensitization Program:
- Through our proprietary program supervised by an RCP, even claustrophobic and patients reluctant to wear the masks and headgear are able to acclimate to the necessary PAP interfaces.
Replacement Part Program:
- Upon initial set-up by an RCP, the patient is fitted with the PAP interface of their choice. Patients are never limited to one choice of style or manufacturer as patient compliance is key. The RCP thoroughly trains the patient or caregiver on how to properly apply and maintain the parts. Return demonstrations are always obtained before the end of the visit.
- Every 90 days (or as mandated by insurance plan), the patient is re-supplied with the appropriate disposable parts. This helps maintain compliance as well as infection control and therapy effectiveness.
- Patients that are compliant with therapy after 365 days are scheduled for re-titration testing to verify and validate prescribed pressure efficacy. Because many people experience changes in their physical bodies, such as weight loss/gain, and modify their lifestyle; this program has prevented patients from being lost by their health provider. In many cases, the re-titration tests indicate a decrease in pressure which greatly contributes to continued compliance.