Sleep, a vital component to good health, makes up approximately one third of our lives. If you are one of the 70 million Americans who are not sleeping well because you are suffering from one of the more than 80 sleep/wake disorders, you know that one third of your life is taking over the rest.
It’s time to make a change and IIS is here to help. Congratulations, you’ve come to the right place and taken the first step toward better sleep and improved health.
“IIS is one of the largest sleep lab/center development companies in the world”
IIS is one of the largest sleep lab/center development companies in the world, diagnosing and treating all sleep disorders including insomnia, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, periodic limb movement, sleepwalking, night terrors and narcolepsy. Our research specialists continuously investigate and evaluate the latest in technology for diagnosing and treating sleep disorders, keeping us on the cutting edge of the industry.
We offer state-of-the-art sleep labs/centers and an expansive, highly trained and experienced team of registered polysomnographic technologists, board certified sleep specialists, as well as a supporting group of physicians and professional associates.
What sets IIS apart from every other sleep organization:
- IIS is able to properly diagnose and treat over 80 different types of sleep disorders
- IIS is accredited by The Joint Commission, the highest accreditation and certification possible in the healthcare industry.
- Rated among the top 1% of all healthcare organizations
- IIS serves on The Joint Commission’s National Advisory Board
- IIS is the ONLY company licensed to provide Remotely Attended Sleep Studies
- All studies are read by Board Certified Sleep Physicians
- All studies are scored and managed by Registered Sleep Technologists
- IIS offers nationwide coverage for DME and ALL studies including level I’s
- IIS offers equipment and supplies from all manufacturers
- IIS is a true full service sleep medicine company
- IIS offers customized programs to meet clients’ needs.
- IIS offers pleasant and comfortable surroundings, as well as home sleep tests
- IIS takes a comprehensive view of patient’s health problems
- IIS helps improve patient compliance
- IIS patients see improved treatment results
Multiple forms which can be downloaded or filled out online.
- Form 1 (Referral form)
- Form 2 Questionnaire- History
- Form 3 Pre-sleep questionnaire
- Form 4 Other forms for contact
- Form 5